- 5 years ago
Playing tracks by
John Frusciante, Gliss, 2:54, Mac De Marco, Deerhoof and more.
The question is deliberately rhetorical, but we needed a starting point to begin the seventh season of Indiebar.
In fact, during the break between seasons, we had an autumn full of new music releases, such as has not happened for a long time. The music does not stop even in times of crisis, indeed; perhaps it is in these times of darkness that the best comes out.
The available material is huge, to the point that we breached the timing available for the radio show. The lucky listeners of the podcast, however, have the privilege of enjoying the episode in its entirety.
1. John Frusciante, “Ratiug”
2. Gliss, “Wheight Of Love”
3. 2:54, “Scarlet”
4. Mac De Marco, “Ode To Viceroy”
5. Deerhoof, “Fete d’Adieu”
6. We Are Waves, “Deccan Plateau”
7. Sugar, “Hoover Dam”
8. Dinosaur Jr, “Watch The Corners”
9. The Machine, “Scooch”
10. Hot Water Music, “No End Left In Sight”
11. Calabrese, “The Man Who Lived Twice”
12. Jake Bugg, “Someone Told Me”