- 4 years ago
Such an honor to play SF Pride! I feel so damn luck to live in a city that respects love and being our freaky, fun, whole selves. Big love to love and everyone swimming in it...men, women, children, moneys, goldfish, unicorns, butterflies and their best friends. Here are some prideful, sunny, happy, lovey, celebratory beats from atop Dusty Rhino.
I had the pleasure to tagteam the Parade with some great DJ friends. This is a post-party recording of my tracks compiled into a single mix.
For all the latest from DJ Dane, visit www.facebook.com/DJDaneMusic, http://soundcloud.com/dj-dane and subscribe to the I Like It Dirty Podcast on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/i-lik…ctro/id416508227
1) Finally (feat. Julie McKnight) - Kings of Tomorrow
2) Lazy Eye (Jason Bentley Remix) - Silversun Pickups
3) Lady (Federico Scavo Remix) - Richard Grey
4) I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Barbara Tucker, The Cube Guys
5) Boys Make It Better (Original Mix) - Baymont Bross
6) My Feelings for You (Origina