"…And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good…"Romans 8:28
Romans 8. Praying is focusing your attention on Heaven, seeking the power of God.
1) There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Ver.. 1; We are no longer under the wrath of God.
2) For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. We are now in the position of Life vs. death.
3) For God has done what the law, weakened by flesh, could not do, (bring life) by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh. Sin is condemned not us.
4) In order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Our sins are under condemnation.
5) For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit. To love God and to love each other.