SERMON NOTES (click arrow to the right to open)
Welcome into Worship - A lifestyle that God is deserving of what's most valuable to you
John 1:35-45; Revelation 4:1-2, 9-11; Matthew 11:28-25
1. Come and See
- This is how it starts, an invitation, an offer
- How it's presented is crucial - is it genuine and sincere, or does it come across as an obligated act of religious duty?
- If you sense the door is open, come give it a try and see if it works for you
-God has orchestrated providential relationships where he wants you to invest, build a friendship, partly so that you can impact them for Christ
- It's important that the genuine and sincere attitude you had with inviting your friend to church continues once your at church; be welcoming, hospitable, accommodating.
2. Come up Here
- We can be overwhelmed on a continual basis by what we see, experience, and feel going on in the world around us. When we get to church, either as a guest or regular attender, we need