Time Out: the designation used by Paul to regroup, change an action, and communicate something important or inspiring to the team.
1. Work It Out (Philippians, 4: 2)
2. Pray About It (Philippians 4: 6-7)
3. Put it in Practice (Philippians 4:8-9)
1. We, as individuals and as a community, need to go to a deeper level of unity, working together to enable us to stand firm in the faith, strive together for the gospel, and stay strong in the face of opposition. (Philippians 1:27-28)
2. In a full court press analogy, every player works together, putting teammates ahead of oneself, having a deeper commitment to each other, living a cruciform way of life in Jesus. (Philippians 2:5)
3. Chapter 4 begins with a hinge verse: “Therefore…” it swings back to what was said and forward to what is going to be said. Ask yourself what is it “there for” me?
4. When we have an issue, a difference, a different point of view, or a problem with someone else, don’t let pride and pet