Jesus is our uplifting “servant on a stick.”
1. Looking to the Servant requires faith in the cure.
2. Looking to the Servant requires sacrifice.
3. Looking to the Servant requires repositioning ourselves.
4. Looking to the Servant requires living through the pain.
1. The Israelites began to mistake God’s provision for normalcy. Numbers 21: 4 – 9. The Israelites were sinning, grumbling and complaining. So God sent venomous snakes. The Israelites realized their sins against Moses and the Lord and prayed for the snakes to go away, remove them from their lives. God’s interesting plan was to tell Moses to make a bronze snake on stick so when anyone is bitten by a snake and looks to the bronze snake, he or she lives.
2. The snakes were still there, only the bite could not kill them.
3. What have you been asking God to remove from your life? Robin Vanzant shared her family’s living with Huntington’s disease (Huntington’s disease (HD) is a neurodegenerative gen