SERMON NOTES (click arrow to the right to open)
Focus on God’s values (the long term) rather than temporary satisfaction.
1. We often under value or under appreciate those things that God places value on.
2. Cultures often place different values above those of God.
3. God blesses us, and has a plan for our lives, so be fearless, open, and devoted to God’s values.
1. What are your values at home or work?
2. How have your values changed over time? What did you value as a child? What did you value as a young adult? What do you value as an adult?
3. How do your values align with your cultural values? Does your cultural values align with God’s values? How do you remain faithful to God’s values?
4. How do you share God’s values with others?