1. Graces of the Spirit confirm our conversion. (v. 5-6)
2. Graces of the Spirit keep our passion burning. (v. 7-8)
3. Graces of the Spirit bring us into a deeper communion with Christ. (v. 9)
1. Dancing is a kind of movement that’s intimate, personal, and passionate.
2. There are many different kinds of churches, but they generally fit into one of four categories:
Liturgical (sacraments), Social Justice (issues), Charismatic (Spirit), Evangelical (Bible). No one group has all the truth, so Heritage tries to have a balance of them all in what we do. That’s why we observe Advent and Lent.
3. Heritage’s sermon series fall under one of those different categories, and this series would be under the Charismatic group, but it’s part of a balanced diet, part of what God is doing in the church.
4. The Corinthians were dancers, and some of it was dirty dancing. Paul wrote to correct what was off, not shut them down.
5. Often we want to avoid things that might have proble