1. Have you ever missed something because you didn't know what to look for?
2. Have you ever thought about your sins as a symptom of your unbelief in God? What symptoms make you lean into Jesus?
verse 9: "about sin, because people do not believe in me;"
3. What have you done in an effort to feel accepted/righteous? "Being right before God isn't something we achieve, it's something we receive."
Verse 10: "about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;"
4. Are there emotions and questions that the RISEN trailer evoke in you?
5. How have you experienced direction from the Holy Spirit? Have you actively been "paying attention" to the Holy Spirit?