1. The styles we see
2. The lessons we learn
3. The movements we desire
1. We experience the power and presence of God through the Holy Spirit. The metaphor of dancing captures how this encounter works — He leads and we follow, even though the moves are sometimes awkward.
2. Together, we are a group, the church, which is the body of Christ. In a spiritual and mystical way, we’re His hands and feet. This group is different from other groups we’re a part of (Rotary, school, etc).
3. Individually, we’re unique and special. All these unique parts working together is what makes the body beautiful. Without people working, things wouldn’t happen.
4. Sometimes we put Jesus in a box, thinking He only does what we want Him to. We need the Spirit of God to see and know Him, and to know that He’s so much more.
5. The lists of gifts in different chapters of the Bible aren’t exhaustive; they’re examples of how the Spirit might move.
6. The word ‘apostle’ means ‘sent one’, som