I. Get your toes wet
II. A credible witness - An EVENT happened
III. A credible witness - An EXPERIENCE
IV. A credible witness - An EXPLANATION given
1. Society’s attitude promotes tolerance and thinks lowly of the church today. Jesus still has a positive connotation, but his followers can leave a bitter taste.
2. Just take a step. No need to be a Great Crusader, a Billy Graham-esque evangelist, a Gospel Gossiper. Just say something about what Jesus means to you.
3. Where we start is crucial. Gone are the days of, “Well the Bible says…” If people don’t believe the Bible, they don’t care what it says.
4. We worry about saying “the right thing,” so we stay silent. Can I Get a Witness?
5. Back when “Christianity” started, it was a bunch of nobody Jewish people who shared their experiences with Jesus to other Jews. Eventually, non-Jews were hearing about it and sharing the news.
6. The story they shared back then was about God, who made everything and sent