Outline: Through God’s grace: 1. We can change. 2. We can worship. 3. We can witness.
1. How real witness works: We receive grace, incredible, overflowing, unbelievable, mind-blowing grace. When grace experience really sinks into our hearts, it flows out of us in what we say and do, and in how we relate to each other.
2. Our response to grace is in worship toward God and in our witness.
3. Real worship and real witness can only begin when grace opens our eyes to see our true sinful condition.
4. There is nothing you can possibly do—ever—to deserve forgiveness, or earn it, or somehow persuade God to forgive you.
5. Jesus has us covered—He died our death. If we follow and trust Him, He has set us free.
6. In the name of Jesus Christ, we are forgiven.
7. When we follow Jesus into freedom, joy pours out of us in worship toward God who has saved us, and keeps on saving us every day.
8. We are blessed to be a blessing to others. Grace received must always flow out in gra