- 11 months ago
1. Have you experienced a deep longing within you? A powerful thirst that nothing else and nobody else in this universe can truly satisfy? What is/was that experience like?
2. Have you ever considered doing what the old song suggests and counting your “many blessings name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done.” Perhaps you’d consider taking some time personally to write down or as a group list out where you see God’s goodness toward you & where you experience blessing?
3. Pavi mentioned the “for now” and the “forever” blessings. We can often rattle through the “for now” blessings, but what “forever” blessings come to mind for you?
4. Have you ever considered yourself as God’s beloved? What does that mean for you?
5. What does it mean to bear fruit in every good work and experience this blessed life of faith, hope and love? What does that look like practically in Westerville, Ohio in 2017?
6. How do you experience the blessed life a