1. At Heritage, we are fortunate to have a broad demographic, diverse, and dynamic congregation. Because of this diversity, we have blessings and benefits as a congregation.
2. Endearing qualities of children are in the sayings: “they have the heart of a child” or “you are a kid at heart.” (Psalm 127:3-5)
3. A Child’s Heart: There’s an example that needs to be followed. Matthew 18: 1-5 A child’s outlook, attitude, mindset, and disposition are required to enter the Kingdom.
4. Jesus describes life in an upside down perspective. Kingdom leadership is not about using people to serve you but about you serving others—in the child-like sense of being unassuming, more unpretentious, more honest.
5. How we care for the least really does reveal how much we care for Christ. Children can teach us more than we might realize. Children are quick to forgive, to accept someone new, to show affection and to trust.
6. Biblical justice: God is the ultimate defender of the weak and defenseless and