- 2 years ago
We have a knowledgable fitness trainer with us today. His name is Nick Cuzzone. We will be talking about strength and conditioning for athletes/kids to prevent injuries.
- Baseball/Basketball player in high school, all conference pitcher as a senior.
- Graduated from Carroll University in Waukesha, Wisconsin in the spring of 2014
- Graduated with a bachelors degree in exercise science, emphasis on strength and conditioning.
- Completed a semester long internship with the Harvard University Athletic Department in the Spring of 2014.
- Worked as a physical therapy technician at Sports and Ortho Physical Therapy in Chicago for 1 year.
- Now working full time as a strength and conditioning coach at Physical Fusion in Lombard, Illinois.
Strength and Conditioning Coach
The post #62 Nick Cuzzone – Strength and conditioning for athletes/kids to prevent injuries ap