In this podcast episode, I want to share with you how we created our family values. I want to give you some tools that are working for us. This is not something I want you to idolize, it’s not a formula and it takes me a lot of effort to think about these things.
Our family values:
1. Jesus is the center of our family.
2. Our family is a team, everyone counts.
3. We gather our family and friends around the table.
4. We are givers. We exist to give love and serve.
5. We value creating over consuming.
6. We steward our time, schedule and responsibilities.
7. We honor God by living healthy.
8. We live within our means and save for the future.
9. We value experiencing the world together and making lasting memories.
10. We live grateful lives by expressing thanks.
I hope this helps you today! Keep going, you can even start today! Get your vision clear and spell it out. Figure out what works for you and do it! Thank you for giving me a few minutes of your day, I always appreciate it.