All of us have had the unpleasant experience of receiving a phone call or an email from someone trying to sell us something. But what makes it so unpleasant? Typically it's because the person writing or speaking to us is focused on what they want to give us and what they have to offer, an approach that doesn't work.
On today's show, Bob London joins us to explain why so much of marketing still uses this approach even though it fails, a few great examples from his life and how to show your customers that you really are different. Listen in to hear Bob's humorous insights that will shift your marketing perspective immediately, for the better.
Listen to this episode and discover:
· What technique helped Bob double his business without putting in more effort?
· Why being on Inc. 500's Top 5,000 list is a double-edged sword.
· Is the term "full service" useful or simply an empty, meaningless phrase?
· Why does Jeff Bezos have an empty chair in every meeting?
· Email automation gone terri