This is the last episode before Edie Sellers takes off for a few weeks. And it's a full GameHounds show, not just a Happy Endings.
Edie is joined by Holy Goalie and Nick Dinicola to chat about news and reviews in the video game world.
- Microsoft changes its mind once again about what the Xbox One will do. What does that mean for sales? What does that mean about Microsoft as a company? Does it make us more open to the Xbox One?
- Microsoft also scales back the number of countries on release.
- It's all been fun, guys, but now that it's getting close to release date, what do we need to hear from Sony about the Playstation 4.
- Microsoft offers a deal to allow one Xbox Live Gold account to cover everyone in the household.
- Goalie buys a PS Vita, with mixed results.
- Gamestop may be jacking with Xenoblade Chronicles.