We still have a few games to give away from last weeks' Christmas in July, but that love doesn't translate into our show.
There were a lot of fights in our regular GameHounds show, and it comes over to this after show.
- "Lunar Flight," "Defender's Quest," "Kentucky Route Zero," "Dead Island: Riptide," "Dying Light,"
- Still struggling with the Steam Sale purchases;
- Who names these games?! Seriously!!
- Skunks still suck, and NextDoor.com is a great idea that goes predictably wrong;
- Snuffy the seal, Humpday Camel, the Worst Architect in the World;
- Great movies, including "The World's End;"
- The Wii U tanked the first quarter of 2013;
- Lindsey Lohan left rehab. The gaming industry is rocked;
- Death threats sent to a Black Ops 2 design director over a patch;
- When you can't take your turtle on a plane;
- Zynga sues sex app maker Bang with Friends, Inc.;
- American McGee's "Grimm" coming to Steam;
- A black market in China has emerged for Genius B