It's Christmas. Don't look at the calendar. It's lying. Here in GameHounds HQ, it's the season of giving. In the wake of the Steam sale, we've decided to share the love with the listeners. Everyone in the chat room listening live walked away with something. While we're giving away games, we're also talking about stuff. Topics include:
- The futility of "Don't Starve," "Kentucky Route Zero," "Infestation: Survivor Stories,"Guns of Icharus,"
- Skunks suck. Really, really suck;
- What does Honey Boo Boo smell like;
- Google announces the Chromecast;
- Textbook rentals coming to Google Play store;
- The IT Crowd;
- Microsoft allows indie publishing.
Also we detail our summer vacation break schedule when we suspend our regular GameHounds shows and only do Happy Endings until we return from vacation in the second week of September.