Direct from Burning Man (as in, she's sitting in a trailer in the middle of the event), Edie Sellers joins hosts Nick Dinicola and Holy Goalie to chat video game news. Topics include:
- There's a ton of video-game inspired art at Burning Man, including Guitar Hero with fire. Hell yeah!
- Release dates for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One are set. Is this giving either an advantage?
- Nick reviews "The World's End."
- The frustrations of Payday 2.
- Nick reviews Suda 51's new game, Killer is Dead.
- Goalie isn't still sold on his Vita.