Finally we get the whole GameHounds staff for a show, and we dive into a number of games and all the news that's fit to make fun of.
- Reviews of Dragon Age: Inquisition's endgame; Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, This War of Mine;
- XBox Live for the 360 and the XBone went down due to hackers, with more outages threatened over Xmas;
- Wii Us are getting bricked lately;
- Steam releases a video-streaming service for beta;
- Playstation holding a month-long sale of some titles up to 50% to 75% off;
- The next Assassin's Creed will be in Victorian England (confirmed);
- An actor hired by Nintendo sues for damage to his heart;
- Target Australia pulls GTA 5;
- Dragon Age for PC gets "naked" hack that's a bit ludicrous to look at.