Sometimes the sleep gods want you to go down and stay down. That's what happened this week. Edie Sellers, Holy Goalie, and Nick Dinicola get on a bit later than usual, but they bring the news and reviews, including:
- GTA V for Xbox One and Playstation 4 will have first person play;
- You can get an Xbox One for $250 this holiday season;
- New trailer for Fly in the House allows you to wreck a room for a good reason because flies are disGUSting;
- 2K issued a special release of Halloween masks using the players' worst fails from NBA 2K15's face-scanning feature;
- Playstation 4 update has a nasty bug that bricks some consoles in rest mode, so there's another update;
- Manuel Noriega's lawsuit against Rockstar and Take Two fails.