It's a Nick-less show, but we still have Holy Goalie and Edie Sellers, and they're joined by community manager Pissboy. Let's face it, we didn't really need Nick, did we?
- Preorders of Destiny's Ghost Edition are getting limited and cancelled because there's not enough plastic stuff to go around.
- GameStop changes its buy-back pricing structure, eliminating the odd percent bonus you used to get for doing stuff;
- Diablo 3 update will allow you to save data to cloud and eventually transfer it to next-gen consoles;
- Justin.tv is dead;
- Study says gamers experience auditory halucinations after playing;
- World of Warcraft loses 800,000 players, a mere 6.5 million left;
- Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.