Tornadoes, mummies, and loansharks, oh my! Sounds like your average day at GameStop, but in fact it's just a regular day on the GameHounds podcast.
Nick Dinicola, Holy Goalie, and Edie Sellers brings you the video-game news and reviews like always, with a healthy dose of funny.
This week's topics include:
- More than 4.6 million players try Destiny;
- Rumors say GameStop will soon roll out a credit card with an eye-popping 27-percent interest rate;
- PS4 update includes 3D Blu-ray support and a few other tricks;
- Xbox One announces EA's vault plan;
- PS debuts PS Now;
- Games for Gold and PSN Plus games for August;
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, lives on to possibly curse yet another studio;
- Trials Fusion DLC out now;
- Fake mummy curses are better than real ones.