It's a drought my friends. Of water. On the West Coast. For games, there's no drought, but soon (oh, so soon) more games will rain down on us. Bask in the glory.
In this week's episode, Edie Sellers, Nick Dinicola, and Holy Goalie will guide you through the sea of games and video-game news of the week, including:
- Reviews of The Wolf Among Us, episode 5 (360), Child of Light (Wii U), Valiant Hearts (PS4), Sniper Elite 3 (PS4), MLB 14: The Show 1975 Roster add-on (PS4), Killzone Shadowfall, Gunpoint (Steam), further love for One Finger Death Punch (Steam);
- Killzone Shadowfall will offer DLC to allow planking and farting;
- Manuel Noriega, for president of Panama, is suing Activision for use of his likeness in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2;
- Sniper Elite DLC Hitler mission, The Hunt of the Grey Wolf, available to all for $8;
- Bloomberg says a big round of layoffs is coming to Microsoft;
- Recent interview with Sony's Shuhei Yoshida reveals that the company doesn't make money on most