- 2 years ago
Mazi and Nathan return with Fresh Meat Podcast 12.
This recording was made on May 1st. Mazi’s DJ mix was recorded on April 26th. Corrections this time include the name for The Pilotwings track “Trance Beats” from their Agorespace EP on the label Brothers From Different Mothers. We finally give the track title, “Console Cowboy”, and EP name, A New Room, for Garrett David’s fantastic new record on Gramaphone. We begin this episode with songs connected to San Francisco, discuss Bill Drummond’s (KLF) thoughts on the demise of recorded music, and find it difficult to describe the music we play in terms of genres.
1. Fatima - Hassan (Razormaid Mix) - Razormaid Records
2. Mount Rushmore - I’ve Got The Music (EFX Mix) - Moonshine Music
3. Executive Slacks - The Bus - Dark Entries
4. Glenn Astro - Gemini (featuring IMYRMiND) - WotNot Music
5. Levi - Don’t Give Up (Tuff Jam UVM Dub) - Fifty First Recordings
1. Windy City - Introduction (Windy City Them