Grace as a word is often thrown around carelessly but rarely reckoned with. Grace, if we are to truly understand it is profoundly confrontational and challenging. How could God show grace to those who have hated and fought with him? Where is the justice? The answer is astounding when we truly grasp God’s action of Grace in His world.
1. Why would God’s grace be described as outrageous?
2. Explain your understanding of what sin is.
3. How do you respond when you are confronted by your sin?
4. Why is Jesus’ death on the cross good news for sinners?
5. Talk about evidences of God’s grace in your life and in your community group.