Worship is much more than singing, but does that mean that we can truly worship without singing to God? The psalms are a large collection of songs to God that can help instruct and guide us in our desire to learn more about how we worship God.
1. How do you feel about singing at church? Why do you think that is?
2. Why do you think the Psalms are filled with songs to God?
3. What’s your favorite song that we sing during church service? Why?
4. Singing songs is a form of Evangelism. Discuss.
5. If you’re brave enough, sing some of your favorite gospel songs together.