- 3 years ago
Memorial Day Weekend is fast approaching and it is time to break out your 'white' clothes for summer. Tune into Taboo Topics by Fashion First Aid with Honest Kim and Annie the Psychic Sidekick and see their tips on how to wear white. They will announce the "Douchebomb of the Week" winner and give their weekly psychic prediction starting at 3:30 pm PST. #memorialdayweekend #fashion #white
1. When you buy white pants, buy a size up.
2. When wearing white, you need to choose your undergarments wisely. Use a color that really blends in with your skin. Use clear straps for your bra like Clearly Gone, or a clear back which is coming out on the new Fitesse.
3. Get a tan. If you're the type of person who is really white, then white will look scary on you.
4. Practice good hygiene. When in the shower, scrub off dead skin with soap so they don't transfer on your white clothes and end up dirtying them, just like dirty collared shirts.
5. Use White Collar Grime and G