I corner the legendary Nick Tumminello known as the "Trainer of Trainers." and owner of Performance University, which provides practical education for fitness professionals worldwide. Nick has worked with a variety of clients from NFL athletes to professional MMA fighters, bodybuilders & figure models to exercise enthusiasts.
We talk about Nick's journey and also go into depth on how to become a better coach and personal trainer.
- Evidence based fitness coaching
- The functional craze in the early 90s
- How to listen to your clients better
- How to write great content
- Fitness writing tips
- Why we need to debate in fitness
- Why people treat fitness like a religion
- and much more