In this episode Dustin wants to know how Christopher got interested in entrepreneurship, the businesses he's started, and his current business Dealergram.
Here are some highlights:
- Being the only Asian kid in high school and winning class president
- Growing up in Utah, moving to NYC and then Oakland
- Beer Pong Parties as a business opportunity
- Sellin' Kicks
- Sellin Whips
- Recognizing a problem for his employer
- Marketing a solution but then having to change the idea "Pivot"
- Growing pains - not sure how to scale.
- creating a book about giving 10000 rides driving for Uber and Lyft