- 4 months ago
Playing tracks by
Carlos Santana & John McLaughlin, Djivan Gasparyan, Devendra Banhart, Shakey Graves, The Bowmans and more.
You might be a compost wacko if...
• instead of counting sheep, you count scoopfuls of compost in your mind to put you to sleep.
• you bring back used tea bags from business meetings, wrapped in a napkin in your pocket.
• your wife nearly divorces you because your father sent back his old broccoli plants in her minivan, filling the vehicle with their pungent, fecal aroma.
• you carry a tarp in your trunk, just in case someone has some good compostables you can snag.
• you can't resist making a mix even if more than one track is a little too on the nose, but no matter if it accompanies this blog post since you just want to see if you can reconnect with more of your fellow compost wackos and explore what they are up to!
And like a true doowad compost mix, it is a melange of recent and not so recent interests. May the tunes and read keep you warm...