Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow T-Bird
Share
  • 80
  • 6 years ago
Get Down To The Jazzy Sound (aka "This Is Acid-Jazz") #1

Get Down To The Jazzy Sound (aka "This Is Acid-Jazz") #1

Playing tracks by

Russell Gunn, Dizzy Gillespie, Herbie Hancock, Duke Jordan, Joe Henderson and more.

Another entry in the "Jazzy Dance Music" sweepstakes. This mix would qualify as a "Get Down Tempo" except that at the end, there is a bit of house... Anyway, the idea is to de-couple "jazzy" and "non-danceable" as concepts when talking about DJ music. Also, 99% of the music is made by famous jazz musicians (the remaining 1% being a cover of a jazz standard by a DJ/producer.)

Comments