This episode’s discussion:
- Winning the Townie Choice Award
- What dentists need to know about websites
- The importance of mobile websites
- SEO: What is it? What’s behind it?
- Should dentists be on social media?
- And much more!
Lance McCollough developed the first turnkey website solution for the professional marketplace at the beginning of the dot-com era and has helped thousands of professionals with Internet marketing. Growing his accounting firm in the ‘90s, Lance caught the Internet wave while trying to market his practice online. What followed were two wildly successful Internet ventures: Execusite (acquired by Wolters-Kluwer in 2001) and ProSites (recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500). Most importantly to Lance, however, is the admiration of over 14,000 happy clients and over 100 cheerful employees.