“Classic-Pop Standards” is a one-hour program inspired by the Great American Songbook. This new series of podcasts features the singers, the lyricists, and the composers of the music we call “American Standards.” Come along with us as we honor the great songwriters by never forgetting their music. These are songs with not only a history, but with a future; Songs born along Tin Pan Alley, on 42nd Street, at the Brill building, and down Broadway. Danny Lane brings new life to the Great American Songbook on “Classic-Pop Standards”.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
1) Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea [Excerpt] by Benny Goodman / Harold Arlen (music) & Ted Koehler (lyrics) 
2) The Best Is Yet To Come by Tony Bennett & Diana Krall / Cy Coleman (music) & Carolyn Leigh (lyrics) 
3) Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat by Sammy Davis Jr. / Frank Loesser 
4) Big Spender by Shirley Bassey / Cy Coleman (music) & Dorothy Fields (lyrics) 
5) I've Got You Under My Skin by Peg