Jaime Tardy is the founder of the Eventual Millionaire. She has paid off over $70,000 worth of debt, left her high-paying project management job, started her own coaching business, and has interviewed over 90 millionaires for her weekly web-show.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- What odd jobs like street sweeper and door-to-door vacuum sales taught her.
- Why she made the decision in college to transition from Art to IT.
- Why her entrepreneurial influences growing up didn’t actually keep her from getting a regular job after college.
- How she paid off $70,000 in debt (including convincing her husband to sell back their two-month old car.)
- Why she gave up a well paying, traveling project management job to spend more time with her kids.
- What three habits most of the 90+ millionaires she has interviewed have in common.