Dr. Robert Glover is a Psychotherapist, and has been a licensed marriage and family Therapist for over 30 years.
He’s the author of the best selling book “No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan For Getting What You Want in Love, Sex and Life.”
Through his book, online classes, workshops, podcasts, blogs, and therapy groups, Dr. Glover has helped change the lives of countless men and women around the world.
In this interview we ask Dr. Glover:
1. What is nice guy syndrome?
2. How is a woman's definition of a nice guy different than most men's definition of a nice guy?
3. Can you talk about the importance of sexual intent?
4. How does a person go from an introduction to being sexually direct?
5. How important is the health of the women a man dates in shaping sexual perception?
6. What makes good sex?
7. How does judgement affect both perceptions and behaviors?
8. How can men learn to be more generally and sexually assertive?