Interview with Nick Notas:
Nick is a keynote speaker and coach, who focuses on teaching men confidence, dating, and social skills. He’s the founder of NickNotas.com, formerly the dating specialist. His blog has over 200 articles and over 100,000 monthly readers. He’s also the author of two e-books, “Approaching Women Confidently,” and “The Gentleman’s guide to Texting Women.”
In this interview we ask Nick:
1. When should a guy ask for a phone number?
2. What should he do after he gets the number?
3. What’s the best way to follow up, and why?
4. How long should a guy wait to text a girl?
5. Why do women ignore men’s text?
6. If guy has been texting with a woman for a while, how do you keep her interested?
7. If a guy gets a phone number, follows up, but it's not going anywhere, what’s going on?
8. What do you think about confirming dates through text?
9. What if should I do if he sets up a date and she cancels?
10. If a guy is busy, out of town, dating someone, whatever t