Interview with Magic from AttractionMedthods.com. In this episode we discuss:
1. For a man who feels like he’s learning to date from from scratch (whether it’s because he has limited experience, because he’s dating in a new culture, or he has been out of the game for a while) what do you think are the biggest challenges and and how does he overcome them?
2. How big of a deal is ethnicity in dating? For example, we have a lot of diverse men who listen to this podcast. If a guy is from India, Pakistan, China, or Mars, will American women date them?
3. What do you think about before you approach a woman for the first time?
4. Are there any strategies that you use, that you can recommend to the men listening, to make starting conversation with strangers easier?
5. What are your favorite conversation starters???
6. A lot of guys complain about getting stuck in the friend zone. Do you think a man can ever climb out of the friend zone? What can men do to make sure they don’t get caught