- 1 year ago
Playing tracks by
The Cramps, Beta Band, Sound Dimension, James, Desmond Decker and more.
We posed 15 questions, you submitted 15 answers.
The result? An eclectic hour mix, in this case, supplied by SexyLoser.
1. A song by an artist or band who's name would be categorised under 'A'
2. A song with a running time under 2mins 30sec
3. A song with a colour in the title
4. A b-side you played as much as, if not more than, the a-side
5. A cover version
6. A duet or a song by a duo
7. An instrumental
8. A song that's 'easy on a sunday morning'
9. An original song from a film soundtrack
10. A song released by a solo artist better known for being part of a group
11. A song that you associate with your parents
12. A song with an iconic sleeve
13. A song not in the english language
14. A song from the 80s that would NEVER feature on 'Now That's What I Call The 80s'
15. A song for a compilation entitled 'Seminal Songs For Modern Teenagers'
Full tracklist details have been placed in the comments section below.