- 5 months ago
Playing tracks by
Aaron Neville, Bedouin Soundclash, Barney Bigard Sextet, Bobby Womack, Jose James (Feat. Takuya Koroda) and more.
This upload was 82nd in the #jazz chart.
We posed 15 questions, you submitted 15 answers.
The result? An eclectic hour mix, in this case, supplied by Nigarch.
01. A song by an artist or band who's name would be categorised under 'A'
02. A song with a running time under 2mins 30sec
03. A song with a colour in the title
04. A b-side you played as much as, if not more than, the a-side
05. A cover version
06. A duet or a song by a duo
07. An instrumental
08. A song that's 'easy on a sunday morning'
09. An original song from a film soundtrack
10. A song released by a solo artist better known for being part of a group
11. A song that you associate with your parents
12. A song with an iconic sleeve
13. A song not in the english language
14. A song from the 80s that would NEVER feature on 'Now That's What I Call The 80s'
15. A song for a compilation entitled 'Seminal Songs For Modern Teenagers'
Full tracklist in the comments below.