- 1 year ago
Playing tracks by
aswad, noel coward, jeri southern, deee-lite, marine girls and more.
We posed 15 questions, you submitted 15 answers.
The result? An eclectic hour mix, in this case, supplied by dusty sevens.
Here's a reminder...
1. A song by an artist or band who's name would be categorised under 'A'
2. A song with a running time under 2mins 30sec
3. A song with a colour in the title
4. A b-side you played as much as, if not more than, the a-side
5. A cover version
6. A duet or a song by a duo
7. An instrumental
8. A song that's 'easy on a sunday morning'
9. An original song from a film soundtrack
10. A song released by a solo artist better known for being part of a group
11. A song that you associate with your parents
12. A song with an iconic sleeve
13. A song not in the english language
14. A song from the 80s that would NEVER feature on 'Now That's What I Call The 80s'
15. A song for a compilation entitled 'Seminal Songs For Modern Teenagers'
Full tracklist details have been placed in the comments section below.