Win the chance to open for Carl Cox at the Honda TT Revolution.
Honda is on the search for the next generation of DJ talent to open for Carl Cox at the Honda TT Revolution closing party, on Friday 10 June on the Isle of Man at the 2016 Isle of Man TT races.
Held in conjunction with Mixcloud, DJs will be able to upload a short mix of their own making for a chance to share the stage at an exclusive closing party after the Senior TT on Friday 10 June.
The lucky winner and guest will be flown to the Isle of Man on the penultimate day of racing as a Honda VIP where they can get a taste for the sights and sounds that make the TT one of the most unforgettable events on the sporting calendar, before opening for Carl on the final night.
The prize consists of:
- Return flights from a European airport for winner and guest (guest must be over 18)
- Two nights’ accommodation in a 4 star hotel on the Isle of Man
- Access to the Isle of Man TT races, which includes access to the hospitality area for the duration of the winner’s stay. (The trip may only be taken on the specified dates). Join us on the #HondaTTRev journey!
HOW TO ENTER
If you think you have what it takes to open for Carl Cox, one of the world’s most successful DJs, for one unforgettable night, as the Honda TT Revolution returns to the Isle of Man TT for an unforgettable week of racing and music.
How to enter:
- Create and upload a unique mix on Mixcloud - maximum entry length is 20 minutes
- Please make sure to add your track list
- Tag the mix "Honda TT Revolution 2016". If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Use the cover art provided here. If you fail to use this cover art, your entry may be missed.
The top five entries determined by Mixcloud will then be judged by Carl Cox, who will pick the winner based on the skill and professionalism of the mix by 23 May.
Entrants are encouraged to show an ability to promote themselves by the tools available through Mixcloud and other social media platforms.
Mixes will be judged by the Mixcloud team who will be looking out for originality, number of likes, listens and shares of the entries.
To be considered for judging your mix must have at least 30 plays, so get social!