• We have been looking at what Jesus said and demonstrated about the kingdom
• I preached on Kingdom ministry earlier this year in May
• Today I want to expand on that
• There's a practical application to this passage
Remind ourselves when Jesus refers to the kingdom what is it that he is referring to?
THE RULE AND REIGN OF GOD OVER ALL HE HAS MADE
• When Gods Kingdom comes we experience what is true of heaven here on earth
• The kingdom of God reflects all that is true of the about the King of the kingdom
• Jesus went about proclaiming and demonstrating the good news of the Kingdom
• The kingdom was central to Jesus ministry
o He told parables about it
o He taught his disciples to pray for it
o He rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducees for missing it
o He taught the people how to enter it
o Everywhere he went he demonstrated it by healing the sick and setting free the spiritually oppressed.
o He commissioned his disciples proclaim and demonstrate it