- 4 years ago
Michael Hyatt joins me on the podcast today to talk about his incredible new goal setting course, 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever (http://www.bestyearever.me/chrisl).
You can absolutely make 2014 your best year ever but it's not just going to happen. Making resolutions and having goals is a step in the right direction but to actually achieve meaningful goals, you need an action plan. In the Skype interview, Michael and I talk about:
- How to write S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, time-bound)
- Why looking into your past can change your future
- How to get motivated and stay motivated
- What happens if you don't achieve your goal(s)
- Why you should focus on 5 to 7 goals that are career and life oriented
- How to get off your "BUT"
- What to do about people that don't support your goals
I'm giving away the course to one lucky reader but if you're not that lucky person, you've got to sign up for Michaels course before Jan 16! After 11:59pm on Thursday, the