- 2 years ago
"The fear is not going to do anything for you. That surface level response needs to take a hike."
On today's show we have four phenomenal questions from our podcast listeners! We hit social media and creating a greater tribe, social anxiety and networking, surface level responses, distance communication with your team, how to bring perspective to leadership, and when having a remote team is detrimental to your business. WOW. We have a jam packed episode today. Let's dive in!
Here's what you'll discover:
- Strategies for video advertising on social media
- Tactics to create loyal customers
- Social anxiety and what it has to do with your Root System
- Why networking does not come naturally for some
- What TO do and what NOT to do in distance communication at work
- Bringing new perspective to your leadership team
- When a remote team is detrime