- 1 year ago
It's important to understand why you do what you do. You must have vision to see the direction you're going. But what do you do after you breakthrough and see it, and find yourself in the same job, with the same people...? Today's podcast guest called in and shared:
"Leading up to that point I had so much frustration. I hated my job. I didn't know where I was going in life, I didn't know my purpose. I wasn't happy at all, I had a desire to change drastically..."
Here's what you will learn as we walk through his questions:
• The next steps after a breakthrough or personal discovery, to make lasting change
• How to find a community where you can thrive
• How to do your work as unto the Lord
• What to do when you feel isolated as an entrepreneur or employee
• Plus my insight on a personal situation...
Let's dive in: http://bit.ly/2btpS2E