- 1 year ago
"You're going to have to come up with their ideas."
Fixing bad culture in a business can feel like an uphill, if not impossible, battle. Especially when there are cynics and naysayers resisting change. I was talking with Jim Collins years ago, and his definition of a cynic is...
"A hopeful person who's tired of being let down."
Here's what you'll discover on today's episode:
• How to lead in a change-resistant culture
• How to motivate employees when your supervisor has lost hope
• The right questions to break your team's negative mindset
• How to implement change when the leadership team is stagnant
• The questions you have to ask to fix a broken culture
• The best approach to combatting cynicism in a leadership team
• How to cut through bureaucracy to reach a solution
• How to unite leadership teams and third parties, get them "on the same page"
• The process of setting goals with multiple areas in your business
If you want to be on