Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow Charting Wealth's Daily Stock
Thursday, February 9, 2017, Charting Wealth Update

Thursday, February 9, 2017, Charting Wealth Update

Here are our ChartingWealth.com Stock Chart Reviews. Every day the market is open, we chart ETFs of the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100 (tech stocks), Bonds (20 year) & Gold. For January alone, QQQ achieved a WHOPPING 3.15% ($3.85) increase from its buy point on 01/09 to its high on 01/27. GLD achieved a 2.00% ($2.25) increase from its buy point on 01/30 to its high on 01/31. Hence, our total increase from buy-in points to highs was 5.15%. Watch our video on January, 2017, Monthly Success Report: http://bit.ly/2kF1vn7 Let this fantastic start to the New Year inspire you to study the charts with us every day the markets are open. We only ask you for ten short minutes. Trust us. It's worth your time! Subscribe to our daily market review videos at ChartingWealth.com. In just a few short minutes, we update you on what we see taking place in the market. At the end of every week, we give you an overview of what happened over the last five days and what's on the calendar for the next trading week

Comments